The Information We CollectJPI Studios wants to provide you with an efficient, easy-to-use, customized service. For this reason, we collect some personal information from you, but we try to collect only as much information as reasonably necessary. When you register with JPI Studios, we ask for your email address, and we require you to choose a username and password for use on our site. We also ask for your address and phone number. We use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about JPI Studios (such as confirmation of your registration). Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary. You always have the option not to provide information by choosing not to use our services.
If you download images from our site, we collect information about your downloading activity. If you send email communications to us, we retain your correspondence for tracking purposes.
We use “cookies,” which are small pieces of text stored on your computer, to provide services that are tailored to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, you will not be able to use our site. We track certain information about you (such as your IP address, your browser type, and the URLs that you came from and go to next) based on your activity on the JPI Studios website. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, to help identify you, and to gather broad demographic information. We use your personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, to improve our content offerings, and to customize our site's services.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
JPI Studios is very concerned about protecting your privacy. As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent or trade personal information about you to third parties. Your personal information is used to tailor our services to match your interests and to let you know about special offers available through JPI Studios. We may also disseminate aggregate personal information in a non-personally identifiable manner.
JPI Studios does reserve the right to disclose your username, name, address, email, and other personal information in our sole discretion as we believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation for fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other illegal activity as well as dispute resolution and enforcement of our Terms and Conditions.
You may not disclose your JPI Studios password to any third parties. If you lose control of your JPI Studios password, you may lose control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been lost or compromised in any way, please change it and notify JPI Studios immediately.
Changing Your Information
You can change your password by visiting your Account page, which can be accessed from the main navigation bar. For other changes or inquiries, please contact Customer Service.
Removing Your Information
You have the option to remove your contact information from our database if you decide that you no longer want to be a JPI Studios member or to use the JPI Studios services. To do so, contact email@example.com with your request. However, we will retain in our files information that you have requested to remove in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical constraints and the fact that we back up our systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Contacting JPI Studios
Changes to This Policy
Welcome to JPI Studios. These are the Terms and Conditions that you must follow if you use our site. Your use of our site indicates your acceptance of each of these Terms and Conditions.
Ownership of Our Site
This site is owned and operated by JPI Studios. JPI Studios or our content providers own all content included on our site. Applicable state, federal and international trademark and copyright laws protect all content. For the protection of JPI Studios and our photographers, images may be watermarked and/or digitally watermarked.
Your Use of the Content
Your use of the content is subject to the License Agreement . By downloading content from JPI Studios, you are consenting to the license agreement.
OUR SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
Although we use our reasonable best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the content on our site, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of the content. Further, we make no representations or warranties that the functional aspects of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free. You acknowledge that your use of our site is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Neither JPI Studios nor our content providers will be responsible or liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive or other damages or losses of any kind that result from your access to or use of the content on our site.
You are bound by these Terms and Conditions when you access our site and until you have destroyed all content that you have downloaded or copied from our site; you are, in addition, bound by the Terms and Conditions whether you downloaded or copied the content pursuant to the Terms and Conditions or otherwise. The laws of the State of California, USA, govern the Terms and Conditions without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Contacting JPI Studios
If you have any questions about JPI Studios’ Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
JPI Studios reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time upon prior notice posted on the JPI Studios website. Continued use of the JPI Studios website after such notification indicates your consent to the changed or amended terms of these Terms and Conditions.
· Use of content is limited to one time editorial use in one publication, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by JPI Studios. The license does not confer any ownership or copyright rights to any Content on this website. All content on this site is protected by the United States Copyright Act and other Laws and is the property of JPI Studios and its contributing photographers.
· Any Content used should have the credit line as follows: Photographer name/JPI adjacent to or within the photographs on each use.
· You will have the right to make one copy of the purchased Image solely for the purpose of use by you for archival purposes, but you may not make any further copies of the Image or disseminate the Image to any third parties. You may not allow, authorize, or permit the Image (or any copy thereof) to be transferred in any form (whether through the Internet, on a disk, or on a hard copy and whether by a loan, lease, license, or sale) to any third party.
· You may not use the Image if it contains recognizable persons, entities, or products in a manner, which suggests their association with or endorsement of any product or service.
· You may not use the Image in any pornographic, defamatory, libelous, or other unlawful manner.
· You may not remove, disable or attempt to remove or disable any digital watermarks or other proprietary notices or markings that may be included with the Image.
· All intellectual property rights in the Image, including, without limitation, all copyright, trademark, and patent rights therein, will remain owned at all times by JPI Studios. Any breach of this paragraph by any buyer will automatically terminate that buyer's rights as a user and that buyer's right to use the Image.
· This Image shall not be altered or manipulated beyond normal image enhancements or cropping.
· No model or other releases exist on any Content unless the existence of any such release is specified in writing by JPI Studios. User agrees to and hereby indemnifies and holds JPI Studios and its contributing photographers harmless, including reasonable legal fees, against any and all claims arising out of the use of any Content where such release has not been provided by JPI Studios as well as from all claims arising out of illegal, obscene, threatening, abusive or profane or defamatory use.
· Fees for uses of content shall be those established between user and JPI Studios.
· Other than the uses set forth above, you may not use these images for any other purposes. Any unauthorized or unapproved use of any of these images constitutes copyright infringement and subjects you to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under United States Copyright Law.
· his agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of the Courts of California.
· By obtaining a user name and password the user has accepted the above.